The letter of intent agreement expresses the formal agreement that a particular individual proposes to enter into. As a matter of fact there are different reasons to provide a letter of intent and mainly they are meant for school applications, and business purposes.
It is a written statement expressing the intention of the undersigned to enter into a formal agreement, especially a business arrangement or transaction.
Tips for writing the letter of intent agreement
- If you are writing to a team you should specifically mention it in the letter.
- Write down in specific terms your personal information, achievements etc.
- The letter of intent is more comprehensive in comparison with other forms of letters.
- In case if you draft an intent letter for business, name the career field or organization/employer with whom you are interested in applying to.
- Personalize the letter.
- Describe the reason for the letter.
Letter Of Intent Agreement Sample
I am writing this letter of intent to apply for the position of Marketing Director posted in your website dated 24th October 2013.
It is to your kind information that I have 11 years of experience in the field of professional marketing and thus I believe that I will be a suitable candidate for this position. Coming to the educational background, I graduated with a Bachelor’s in Marketing from JNU university New Delhi in 2004 and went on to earn an MBA from Boston university in 2006. I have vast experience in the marketing field both in India and the developing countries including the USA and the UK. Plus I have great role in forming the marketing business strategies of many firms and their social media reputation has gone high as a result of this. Taking into all these meritorious achievement s shall I intend to make an entry into your firm for the post concerned. If you have any doubts regarding my candidature or related matters you can contact me either through phone or email