Annual appeal letter can be written for any purpose. An individual or his organization can write this letter when they think it essential to espouse the energy and feel towards any event that they consider important. The letter should mention elaborate details of the activities it has already done or is planning to carry out. This letter helps seek the cooperation and donation from the individual persons or organizations concerned.
Tips for writing the annual appeal letter
- The letter is to seek help from the concerned persons for the ongoing project
- The letter should clearly pinpoint the future course of action.
- The letter should make a thankful note for the favors received
- The estimated cost for the project should be mentioned
- It should be made clear in the letter that what sort of help you seek monetary or in kind
- It should give a fair idea if the project has any changes from its previous course
Annual Appeal Letter Sample
This is to thank you for your kind concern and cooperation that you have shown towards our running project to help the blind people all over the world through removal of blindness and bringing them back to the normal course of life. We along with the eye found organization have conducted nearly 23,000 operations all around the world and all of them are seeing and experiencing their world around them. This gives us happiness and satisfaction beyond words and what we can say in this context is that all this has become fruitful only with the help and cooperation of people like you. And in the coming year too we are hoping to carry out our project all the more vigorously and see to it that all the blind patients should get the needy treatment they deserve without charges. We also provide medicines to the needy totally free of cost.
For the successful completion of the project, this letter at the end of this year is to make an earnest appeal to kindly continue the support you have given to us in this regard.