Appreciation letter to pet sitter is written to express your sincerest thanks to a person who has taken full responsibility of your pet in your absence and has also taken good care of the same. People who love their pets can’t leave them alone when they are out. At that point role of a pet sitter comes into existence. Though they are performing their duty, but it will create a positive impression of yours in their heart if you appreciate them.
Following points are considered to be effective for writing an appreciation letter to pet sitter:
- Firstly it is vital to express your appreciation in a sincere and genuine way.
- You must mention in your letter that how his support has made you stop worrying about your pet.
- Wordings of the letter should carry a feeling of warmth leaving a personal impact.
- Letter should be brief and concise.
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.
Appreciation Letter to Pet Sitter Sample
Mr. Albert Simon
Pet Care Inc.
Date (Date on which letter is written)
432, Central Hills
Dear Mr. Simon,
I am writing this letter to express my sincerest gratitude towards you for taking care of Marcus, my pet in our absence. I am very much attached to him and so is my son that is why we were very much worried about him when leaving for vacations. But, I truly admire and appreciate the way you took care of him starting from his food to vaccinations.
Our mind was at peace when we come to know that Marcus has settled with you. You have taken a great burden from our heart and we once again would like to convey our thanks and appreciation for all the support extended by you.