The objective of writing this letter is to bring the attention of the concerned person regarding any problematic issue related to a professional environment or personal environment. Through this letter we can put complaint into writing and request the concerned official to take necessary measures against our written complaint. Sometimes there are issues which are not noticed by the authorities, at that time a complain letter can easily bring their attention to that issue.
Few tips need to be considered for writing a complaint letter:
- First and foremost it is vital to reassure yourself before writing a complaint letter.
- You must clearly state the reason behind your complaint in the letter.
- Tone of the letter should be formal.
- Wordings of the letter should be such that it immediately catches the attention of the reader and he immediately takes action on the same.
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.
Holiday Complain Letter Sample
Mr. Michael D Souza
Date (Date on which letter is written)
Henry D Costa
134, Southern Hills Apartment
Sub: Complaint letter
Dear Mr. D Souza,
I would like to bring to your kind attention that I have recently purchased a refrigerator from your showroom on 5th November. I am totally dissatisfied the way it has been delivered to my place. The polish has been scratched and when my wife notices it, they told that it is the same piece selected by us. It is to my sheer disappointment that how can they say to us like that. Can we select a default piece? I am definitely going to send a copy of this letter to your head office also.
In the meanwhile, I would appreciate if you could exchange the refrigerator with the fresh piece.
I hope to have a prompt action from your side regarding this matter.
Henry D Costa