This type of letter is generally written by a client or an employer who wants to extend their compliments on the great service delivered by the sales staff. By doing so, they are appreciating the efforts and dedication of the sales staff by which they have handled a project/client. Every one likes to be complimented and if you are complimented for your hard work and achievements, it means that your work is getting noticed and acknowledged.
Following points should be considered for writing an effective compliment letter:
- Firstly it is vital to be soft, sincere and genuine while complimenting someone in writing.
- You must mention your experience with the sales person and appreciate him for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Tone of the letter should leave a personal impact in readers mind and he should feel special.
- Letter should be brief and to the point.
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for amendments, if needed.
Compliment Letter to a Sales Staff Sample
Mr. George Mathew
Customer Service Executive
High End Electronics
Date (Date on which letter is written)
Sub: Compliments on your exceptional customer service
Dear Mr. Mathew,
It was really a wonderful experience visiting your store and interacting with you. I would like to extend my heartiest compliments to you for handling my queries so well and giving me the appropriate solution by helping me making a genuine purchase decision. I am sure that each and every client who has visited your showroom must be having the same experience just like me.
Your professional attitude of dealing with your customers deserves an appreciation. I once again would like to thank you for giving me such a wonderful customer service experience and I wish that your company should maintain the same in long run also.