Sample Cover letter for Nursing Assistant
Reader’s eye will first fall on the cover letter before resume and so it is essential to have professional cover letter. Some of the people make good pre preparation but they do mistake of neglecting cover letter. Have a glance at the format mentioned below in order to understand what is to be written and what not while applying for Nursing Assistant.
(Write your name and address)
2677 Palmer Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Southern Union Company
4660 Taylor Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As per the recommendation from the mutual acquaintance in regards to the Nursing Assistant position available with Southern Union Company , I would like to forward my resume. Please consider my enclosed resume. I have the necessary work experience and education required for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Provided nursing care in accordance with resident care polices and procedures.
- Ensured the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained.
- Assisted the residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming accordance with established care plan.
- Report to the charge nurse about any changes of condition .
- Measured and recorded patient s fluid intake and output.
- Obtained specimens, weights, and vital signs of patients.
- Assisted patients to doctor appointments.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
My previous job has thought me a lot in terms of knowledge and brought up a huge experience. With that knowledge I would like to move ahead and would assist in handling the upcoming projects of the company. Waiting for your response.