Sample Cover letter for Nursing
The fact is that today in cooperative world people give lot of importance to cover letter and resume so make sure you put your best efforts in preparing them. The mentioned sample cover letter will allow you to understand the format of writing letter for Nursing.
(Write your name and address)
173 Haymond Rocks Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2301 Roguski Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via CollegeRecruiter , I learned of Nursing for your office at Klamath Falls . I am interested in joining Milacron Inc. in this position. I believe there would be a good fit between my skills and your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Excellent ability to maintain and keep records; to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence,
- and memos, to perform good numerical skills with or without a calculator and to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers,
- Clients, and other employees of the organisation.
- In-depth ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to verbally communicate with the residents and patient families, and to exercise tact in dealing with problems concerning patient care.
- Provide patients with daily restorative nursing care and services in accordance with the patients assessment,
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope that you will consider my resume and above information will also explain my interest in the relevant filed. I look forward to meeting you soon, and I will give you call in the coming few weeks in case I do not receive any intimation from you.