Sample Cover letter for Account Executive
There are four important things your cover letter should cover like applying for which position, name of company, references and destination of job. All these things make letter complete and can take you step further towards the job.
(Write your name and address)
610 Vesta Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Value City Department Stores Inc
4065 Murry Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Jobs are many but one which makes us happy is rare. When I came to know about Account Executive via Simply Hired , I was glad. Value City Department Stores Inc is has good reputation in market and so I am looking forward to show my talent at work place in Hickory Hills.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Having secured a long-awaited career change within the business I joined the Photographic Studio in the Publications New Media department.
- I joined as part of the Account Management Team.
- Providing photographic requirements for the Argos catalogue its quarterly Christmas Catalogue the Homebase Kitchens and Bathrooms brochures as well as various ad-hoc flyers POS paraphernalia editorial shoots web-photography and newspaper advertisements. For this role my duties are:
- Briefing the photographers art-directors and stylists on each shoot.
- Cross-referencing sample requirements with-hoc products props and clothing for shots when on set.
- Liaising with stakeholders Production and Print Teams as well as the Design Agencies Art-workers and Repro-House.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In the coming week I will make a contact with you so that we can discuss out the date of interview. In case you require more information you can contact me at the mentioned phone number and email id.