Sample Cover letter for Account Payable Clerk
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Account Payable Clerk would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
2549 Liberty Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Verizon Communications Inc
928 Richards Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
From JobFox.com I learned about the vacancy for Account Payable Clerk in Verizon Communications Inc at location. This is completely my line of interest and my educational background perfectly matches with your job requirements.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Entering invoices via JD Edwards’s system accurately and paying close attention to detail.
- Checking that bank details and address match those held on the system.
- Setting up new vendor accounts.
- Liaising with customer to obtain bank details and remittance advice address.
- Matching and updating Purchase order invoices via NIP system.
- Resolving Invoice queries with Suppliers.
- Preparation of Monthly Balance sheets and preparing Journals.
- At month end I had to clear all the cheques and reconcile the bank account.
- Checking expense claim forms and making sure that all relevant receipts were attached. The expense was then processed and each individual account reconciled with any cash advances that had been supplied relating to their trip.
- I had to prepare cash advances in sterling and foreign currencies then process onto the individuals account.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Looking forward to get in touch with you so that we can have an interview session. This will give you basic idea about my talent and style of working. I am sure you won’t get disappointed. Thank you for putting in your time and effort.