Sample Cover letter for Account Receivable
In totality cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in a convincing manner which can allow reader to judge your ability to hold the Account Receivable. Along with your skills you also need to mention the reference as well the position you are applying for.
(Write your name and address)
1254 Joes Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
On Semiconductor Corp
1965 Brookview Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I got recommendation of this job via JobFox.com . Working for Account Receivable would be great experience for me and if got a chance I can prove myself as good learner. It is well known fact that On Semiconductor Corp in Albany is known for its quality work.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Periodic reporting on divisional cash collection forecasts and aged debt analysis
- Handle major accounts, visiting clients, regular attendance internal and external meetings. Clients personally handled: Ministry of Justice, HM Prison Service, Highways Agency, Ministry of Defence and Department for Education
- Resolution of client queries in a timely manner
- Support the improvement of Departmental processes and procedures (i.e. invoicing, follow up internal and external queries and credit control management)
- Support the management and development of an efficient and effective transaction processes which controls and records the financial transactions/contracts entered into by TSol,
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
There are few things mentioned in this letter which completely does not define my persona and ability to work. To know more about my passion for work, face to face meeting is essential. Hope to meet you soon. Let me know the details of interview and my contact details are mentioned here.