Sample Cover letter for Accounting Assistant
It is essential to understand the importance of cover letter for Accounting Assistant in order to stand yourself different from other candidates. These days writing cover letter are in fashion and people writing attractive letter are successfully getting good job.
(Write your name and address)
163 Mill Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
FPL Group Inc.
1759 Golden Ridge Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please consider my resume for the position of Accounting Assistant for your office at Tampa . I am working at a position with work profile and responsibilities similar to the position you have advertised. I believe I would be a valuable addition to FPL Group Inc. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Accounts assistant including data entryusing accounting software ‘Plaza’, maintaining incoming and outgoingcash and collating bank statements and checkingcredit advice from Tokyo office
- Bank reconciliation
- Data filing and checking for the payments
- Making documents for the payment and invoice
- Assessment of the insurance claims
- Maintaining personal information
- Take contact with many hospitals in Europe
- Translating invoices from German, French, Spanish, Dutch
- Beginners trainer
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please find my resume enclosed. I have all the original documents and experience certificate for the verification. I will contact you in next few days to discuss the employment opportunities and see if interview can be arranged. Thank you for your kind consideration in this regard.