Sample Cover letter for Accounting Clerk
Rather than resume it is cover letter that would link you properly with the employer as here to tend to describe more information related to work and not related to you. With this sample you can make out the stuff which should be there in your resume for Accounting Clerk.
(Write your name and address)
3522 Joy Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Shopko Stores Inc
1003 Linda Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Vacancies are limited and that to something which Shopko Stores Inc is providing is truly great not mainly because of Accounting Clerk post but because of the working environment which they provide. Los Angeles the location of the company is also standard and I am thankful to the Simply Hired for providing such valuable information.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Performed data entry function of client demographic information.
- Provided back up support to the Data Entry Clerk.
- Assisted the Accountant in the preparation of check requests and check disbursements.
- Prepared bank reconciliations for all bank accounts.
- Prepared allocations for all allocated invoices.
- Entered accounts receivable for all programs in accounting software.
- Performed all duties associated with Accounts Payable twice monthly.
- Filing and other administrative duties assigned
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Any time you can get in touch with me to know more about my knowledge material and discuss doubts if any. Arranging personal interview that is face to face meeting can help you out in judging me.