Sample Cover letter for Accounts Payable Assistant
Two important things which you need to mark out while writing cover letter among which one is informative content and other is good English with zero grammatical errors. With this you will find it easy to avail the Accounts Payable Assistant.
(Write your name and address)
3047 West Fork Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
W.R. Grace & Co
3017 White Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Contributing towards work for W.R. Grace & Co in Deerfield Beach by availing Accounts Payable Assistant is a great thing in itself. For bringing this opportunity in front of me I would like to express my gratitude to Monster.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Entering invoices via JD Edwards system accurately and paying close attention to detail. Checking that bank details and address match those held on the system.
- Setting up new vendor accounts. Liaising with customer to obtain bank details and remittance advice address.
- Matching and updating Purchase order invoices via NIP system.
- Preparing various reports (primarily on excel).
- Resolving Invoice queries with Suppliers.
- Preparation of Monthly Balance sheets and preparing Journals.
- Banking cash & cheques. At month end I had to clear all the cheques and reconcile the bank account.
- Checking expense claim forms and making sure that all relevant receipts were attached.
- The expense was then processed and each individual account reconciled with any cash advances that had been supplied relating to their trip.
- I had to prepare cash advances in sterling and foreign currencies then process onto the individuals account.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Anything that fits in your schedule is perfectly ok with me for interview purpose. I am sure I won’t disappoint you, just need a chance to prove myself. Thanking you is not enough for your devotion of time. Kindly reply in the coming week.