Sample Cover letter for Accounts Payable
Why is it important to write good cover letter? Basically it creates good impression in the mind of reader and can help in marking yourself different from other candidates. There is lot of competition for Accounts Payable and to strive in such competition you need to start with good cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
4845 Kimberly Way
(Write Employer’s name and address)
New Jersey Resources Corporation
4417 Rosebud Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I would like to apply for Accounts Payable position that is advertised in Net-Temps.com . I would like to join New Jersey Resources Corporation in this position. I am sure that my work profile and work experience perfectly suits to your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Liaising with customer to obtain bank details and remittance advice address.
- Preparation of Monthly Balance sheets and preparing Journals.
- Banking cash & cheques. At month end I had to clear all the cheques and reconcile the bank account.
- Checking expense claim forms and making sure that all relevant receipts were attached.
- The expense was then processed and each individual account reconciled with any cash advances that had been supplied relating to their trip.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please let me know if you need any further information on my background and qualifications. You can contact me anytime via email or cell phone. I would look forward to speaking with you regarding this employment opportunity. Thank you for your time and consideration.