Sample Cover letter for Accounts Receivable
Reader would understand your ability by your style of cover letter. Do not make typo or grammatical error as they also analyze your communication skill by your cover letter. This position of Accounts Receivable can help you to prosper in career so do not waste the chance by writing bad cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
2739 Jones Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Old Republic International Corp.
2935 Berkley Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am person of ethics and you would know this if I get a chance to work with people like you. While browsing Net-Temps.com I got to know about vacancy for Accounts Receivable in Old Republic International Corp. in Winston Salem and soon thought of grabbing this opportunity.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- To ensure that income due to the business from the sale of its academic, professional development and vocational products is collected and reported on an accurate and timely basis.
- To maintain integrity of finance systems on an accurate and timely basis.
- Streamlining processes for both internal income collection procedures and for external website guidance to customers regarding payments.
- Responsible for the overall management of the fees for the Students as well as professional development courses.
- Responsible for various finance related projects to improve and provide a framework for company and students.
- Implementing online facilities to streamline all accounts receivable systems and processes and allow students and companies to apply for legal education and training.
- Managing a team of 6 and continually improve credit control procedures.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe that I would add value to your team and make significant contribution to your company. I look forward to you for arranging the interview. Please feel free to contact me any at above telephone number or e-mail me at email address mentioned in my resume.