Sample Cover letter for Administration
Like while writing article its summary plays important role, similarly while applying for job, along with resume cover letter plays equal important role. The Administration is very competitive in nature, and so have a look at the sample letter before preparing the final cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
1706 Daylene Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
E.I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company
3403 Hannah Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
This letter intends to express my interest in applying for the Administration position on the Jobing.com . I found the opportunity presented as very appealing, and I believe that my work experience and education will make me a viable candidate for this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Working with parents/carers of children with Special Educational Needs
- Communicate effectively and confidently in both written and oral form to a range of personnel and professionals
- Provide clerical and administrative support in respect of staff personnel files and procedures relating to staff absence or sickness
- Maintain the service database, update database records and produce database reports to inform service reports and planning
- Supervise and oversee the daily running of the office
- Maintain and ensure confidentiality at all times
- Work independently and on own initiative, managing own workload according to deadlines and prioritising tasks on a daily basis
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
You can contact me at 123-456-7890 for confirming the interview. I appreciate your time and efforts in this regard. Thank you for considering my resume for the relevant position.