Sample Cover letter for Administration Office
Write your cover letter for Administration Office on your own. No it is not at all a difficult job as all you need to do is mention your skills and experience in a decent manner. Further if you review the sample of cover letter then you might get answers to all your queries.
(Write your name and address)
4567 Meadowview Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Apple Computer, Inc.
2146 McDonald Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Earning knowledge along with money is what I am aiming for and I think Apple Computer, Inc. will assist in fulfilling both my dreams. Working for Administration Office is my passion and I would like to appreciate the Net-Temps.com for giving information about this job in Buckner.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- First point of contact at Reception for visitors and staff
- Continually liasing with other members of staff, Contracts Managers and Directors ensuring telephone messages are relayed accurately and promptly
- Assisting with company accounts, raising cheques, reconciling statements, processing invoices and business correspondence and other office tasks as needed
- Helping with the training of temporary members of staff
- Continually evaluating workload and prioritising to ensure all deadlines are met
- Maintaining confidentiality, using own initiative and discretion when needed
- Responsible for maintaining levels of stationary, operating franking machine and photocopier as required
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
My previous job has thought me a lot in terms of knowledge and brought up a huge experience. With that knowledge I would like to move ahead and would assist in handling the upcoming projects of the company. Waiting for your response.