Sample Cover letter for Administrative Assistants
Two important things which you need to mark out while writing cover letter among which one is informative content and other is good English with zero grammatical errors. With this you will find it easy to avail the Administrative Assistants.
(Write your name and address)
2179 Joyce Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3906 Ferry Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As per your advertisement in the YAHOO! HotJobs , I am keen to apply for the position for Administrative Assistants at Lillian . I believe that my skills and credentials suits to your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Supported the Risk Manager and his team of 28 resources located in India, UK, HK, and North America.
- Scheduled and arranged group, team and client meetings, organized domestic and international teleconferencing.
- Heavy scheduling and meeting coordination of calendars for managers and resources.
- Arranged international and domestic travel for entire group via Travel Express.
- Maintained all back-office group functions: including mail routing, coordinated all purchases and maintained an inventory of general office supplies/equipment.
- Screened all incoming calls from customers/clients to the proper designated person/areas. Handled business correspondence, book conference rooms on Lotus Notes
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope to join your company where I can enhance my skills in a vibrant and growth oriented environment. I will contact you soon for arranging the interview and employment opportunities. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.