Sample Cover letter for Admissions Representative
Just have a view at the below mentioned sample cover letter as it would make it easy for you to prepare the letter for yourself. Applying for Admissions Representative requires you to be perfect as you will have to face large amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
1287 Giraffe Hill Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2487 Olen Thomas Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am person of ethics and you would know this if I get a chance to work with people like you. While browsing YAHOO! HotJobs I got to know about vacancy for Admissions Representative in Exelon Corporation in Richardson and soon thought of grabbing this opportunity.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Find available property to list and rent, Meet with homeowners to secure listing, find viable tenants to rent to;
- Schedule appointments, schedule walk-ins, tour of properties, write offers on homes, negotiate deals.
- Outgoing, Collect monthly rents, deposits, pet deposits, show available property to new prospective tenants, write tenant contracts, write listing agreements.
- Complete move in move out inspection reports, take photos of property monthly send to owners, evictions, set up filing systems, answer phones, greet clients daily input, add listings to The MLS, Craigslist and the EasyAd.
- Administrative Assistant, distribute mail, MsWord, Outlook, Intenet Explorer, faxing, filing, assist owner of the company with various daily duties as needed.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By having a meeting with you we can carry forward more discussion related to work and I can positively assist in bringing up the project or name of the company. Further my experience and working style will speak for me. Kindly arrange the meeting and on the mentioned contact details get in touch with me.