Sample Cover letter for Application Architect
Learn how to write good cover letter for Application Architect in order to avail the job with less inconvenience. Remember one thing that it is your cover letter which is going to define you before interview so keep it meaningful.
(Write your name and address)
4218 Wood Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
IT Group Inc.
4066 Mapleview Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am obliged to Indeed.com as from there I came to know about the placements going on in IT Group Inc. for the position of Application Architect . The region of work and the location that is Madisonville is also quite comfortable for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Through a deal between AT&T and Accenture, was chosen to migrate employment opportunity from AT&T to Accenture.
- Serving as application architect, client liaison and defect manager for DSL ordering systems for traditional SBC 13 states.
- Responsible team member for systems reduction and architecture of DSL ordering redesign after the merger between AT&T and Bell South.
- Served as Senior Technical Architect for CPSOS (Complex Products Service Ordering System), the DSL ordering suite of systems for traditional SBC 13 states.
- This would be the original 13 SBC states before the AT&T and Bell South mergers.
- This suite of systems processed in the neighborhood of 50,000 orders per day.
- Responsible for working with business side clients to develop business and functional requirements and system design for the DSL ordering suite of applications.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In this dynamic industry I can prove myself with my work with a single chance. To know more about me arrange an interview session and let me know the date as well as timing.