Sample Cover letter for Architect
Cover letter is the medium of getting entry in an interview and so be careful while writing such letter for Architect. This sample letter will successfully assist in transferring your resume to the employer and so consider it as important aspect of interview.
(Write your name and address)
4952 Davis Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Toll Brothers Inc
3072 Willow Oaks Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Having view at the advertisement place in CareerBuilder made me very happy mainly because this is my forte to work and soon I came to know about it. Architect has that X factor which can allow me to show my talent and I am thankful to Toll Brothers Inc for considering me for interview in Olney.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Design Manager for the office workload scheduling and staff resourcing.
- Team Leader and Project Runner, including contract administration.
- Completed Concept Development, Scheme Design and Feasibility Studies.
- Experience of all RIBA Stages of work.
- Completed Competitive Fee Bids and competitions.
- Managed external consultants and coordinated project design teams.
- Management of Good Client Relationships.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By having a meeting with you we can carry forward more discussion related to work and I can positively assist in bringing up the project or name of the company. Further my experience and working style will speak for me. Kindly arrange the meeting and on the mentioned contact details get in touch with me.