Sample Cover letter for Architectural Designer
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Architectural Designer would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
4643 Kuhl Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1327 Johnny Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Knowing about placements carried on by Zions Bancorporation at location, I was very much pleased as was waiting for this opportunity since long time. I came to know about the vacancy via JobFox.com for the Architectural Designer post.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- An experienced designer, with a strong passion and appreciation for design and detail, recently employed as an Architectural Design Technician/Assistant.
- A highly motivated individual, who enjoys the challenge of heading projects from start to finish.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects within strict time limits and budget constraints.
- A through and practical designer with consistent awareness of the marketplace. First class analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to quickly deduce the clients needs.
- Very high personal standards. Extensive portfolio and customer recommendations.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe I can make big contribution to the success and future-growth of your company. I am team oriented person and will be an asset to your organization. I look forward to meet you and discuss in details about the concerned job position.