Sample Cover letter for Art
It is definitely important to prepare eye catchy resume but along with it do not neglect the importance of cover letter for Art. Cover letter play very important role in determining your working status so far and this sample letter would assist you in best possible way.
(Write your name and address)
3166 Emily Renzelli Boulevard
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Pep Boys Manny, Moe & Jack
2577 Bond Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Demand of job mentioned by you on JobFox.com for Art perfectly fits in my bill. Pep Boys Manny, Moe & Jack in San Jose is known for its commitment towards work.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- My role included producing detailed designs and creative ideas for corporate stationery and printed marketing material,
- Standard Chartered Bank, Schroders and Deutsche Bank, along with the Metropolitan Police but much of the work was with the South East london Chamber of Commerce.
- I was the sole designer in the company and carried out all the design elements including an initial brief, dealing direct with the client then taking there job through to design and ideas then to complete print ready artwork.
- I was also the key designer and layout editor for the South East London Chamber of Commerce magazine The Masthead and stationery reviews.
- Once I left I carried on designing Masthead from home under Image Directors, but recently the Chamber have come forward and asked me to do Masthead for them, so now I deal directly with the Chamber office and editorial board.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my education and experience with you. I will soon contact you via phone or email to discuss the possibility of arranging an interview. I would like to thank you for your consideration and time in this regard.