Sample Cover letter for Assembler
There are many employers who tend to eliminate candidate if the cover letter is improper. So make sure that the cover letter prepared by you is accurate. If you do not have idea about dos and don’ts of letter for Assembler then view the sample of the letter mentioned below.
(Write your name and address)
2008 Jadewood Farms
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2859 Tuna Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As an experienced professional, I’m very interested in the Assembler position with Earthlink, Inc.. I have a proven and excellent track record in most of the competencies you’re looking for in the prospective candidate.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Operating hydraulic presses at speed
- Hand and press cutting leather and plastics to design specification
- Assembling component parts with glue and hand sewing
- Part of a small team effort to produce high quality equestrian products
- Cutting horse blankets/wax riding jackets to design pattern for transfer to the assembly and finishing department
- Retraining undertaken directed at product assembling and finishing.
- Assembling a variety of quality leather goods to design specification
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It’s a pleasure for me that you invested some time in viewing my cover letter to make out my ability. I am eager to work with such professional people and expecting a call for interview in the coming days.