Sample Cover letter for Assistant
Learn how to write good cover letter for Assistant in order to avail the job with less inconvenience. Remember one thing that it is your cover letter which is going to define you before interview so keep it meaningful.
(Write your name and address)
4922 Kelly Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Xcel Energy Inc
2205 Reynolds Alley
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Experience which I possess can work well with your requirement of candidate. From Net-Temps.com when I came to know about the vacancy for Assistant I was jumping with joy. Being part of Xcel Energy Inc in Pine Grove can highly work in my favor.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Worked directly with Pharmacist in filling prescription medications.
- Interaction with doctors and customers regarding medications.
- Communication with insurance carriers about customer payments.
- All facets of Bakery operation including, wrapping, baking, and cake decorating.
- Prioritizing and organization of products for sale.
- Responsible for keeping the customer stands fully stocked with fresh merchandise.
- Experience with customer service.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my resume enclosed. I am looking forward to explore the available opportunity at your company. I will get in touch with you next week to confirm that if we can arrange an interview.