Sample Cover letter for Assistant Dean of Students
Day by day importance of cover letter is increasing mainly as it has ability to take you forward for interview session for Assistant Dean of Students. There are many employers who will not consider viewing your resume if they find mistake in the appearance of cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
3212 Monroe Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Crown Cork & Seal Co. Inc.
698 Roane Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am sending my resume for your consideration in regards to the position of Assistant Dean of Students for your office at Bradenton . I have good creative abilities and work experience that makes me perfect person to function at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Managed administrative operations for the Dean of Students office. Served the Dean of Students, Dean of the Post Baccalaureate Pre-Med program, 7 advisors and a student population of 1800 students.
- Supervised reception functions and response to in-person, electronic and phone inquiries. creatted and improved policies and procedures.
- Managed operations, events and salary budgets.
- Worked closely with General Studies Admissions operations staff to provide accurate information to perspective students and to ensure a smooth transition of records and information about each incoming class to Dean of Students staff.
- Managed student housing program for General Studies students.
- Worked closely with GS Admissions team to ensure the housing needs for each incoming class.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe that I can make significant contributions to your organization while working in this position. Please consider my resume for the possibility of scheduling the interview. I will call you next week for confirming the interview arrangements. I would like to thank you for your kind consideration.