Sample Cover letter for Assistant Director Nursing
Good cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in short and simple language which catches the attention of employer. Applying for Assistant Director Nursing needs you to have good project handling tactics and this criterion should be present in your cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
1519 Burwell Heights Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Progress Energy Inc
1357 Dane Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am forwarding my resume for your kind consideration in regards to Assistant Director Nursing position with Progress Energy Inc at Beaumont . I believe that I would be able to perform well with my dynamic attitude and team building skills.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Research and prepare complex reports to company executives with supportive documentation for areas of identified risk and assessments.
- Author professional studies and correspondence to professional organizations and clinical affiliations.
- Research and draft feasibility study for new program, curricular design, course descriptions, program philosophy, conceptual framework.
- Design and deliver NCLEX preparation classes producing improvement to 100% pass rate of attendees.
- Conduct theory preparation and courses in advanced med-surg and leadership to nursing students.
- Attended and graded students in clinical settings, prepared identified courses to staff nurses in ICU.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope you will consider my resume and arrange for the interview. I am looking forward to positive reply from your end. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration.