Sample Cover letter for Assistant Personnel Officer
Reader’s eye will first fall on the cover letter before resume and so it is essential to have professional cover letter. Some of the people make good pre preparation but they do mistake of neglecting cover letter. Have a glance at the format mentioned below in order to understand what is to be written and what not while applying for Assistant Personnel Officer.
(Write your name and address)
3090 Cheshire Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Riverwood Holding Inc.
1799 My Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
My work experience was demanding some great job and I cannot get any better job profile as mentioned by Riverwood Holding Inc. at Bridgeport via CareerBuilder . Applying for Assistant Personnel Officer is completely pleasure for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Deal with all pay/personnel related queries that arise including; maternity leave, gratuities, bonuses, functional allowances, sick pay, kindergeld(German Child Benefit) and probation.
- Create and distribute contracts, amendments and terminations to employees.
- Enter all engagement, amendment and termination details for Dependant staff onto Resource link (NorthgateArinso product), and keep these computer records up to date.
- Do annual Reconciliations for terminating staff using Excel Spreadsheet.
- Issue of monthly timesheets to Dependant Staff.
- As well as monitoring and recording Flexi timesheets within the head quarters.
- Have an understanding of Personnel policy.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I have heard a lot about company’s excellence towards work and I am expecting to reach towards with my ability of working. Lend me this opportunity and I won’t let you down. Kindly respond the date and timing of the meeting.