Sample Cover letter for Assistant Store Manager
While carrying on job hunting campaign, see to it that you are ready with attractive cover letter along with resume as this is vital part of passing for interview purpose. Some of the jobs like Assistant Store Manager require you to be quiet alert as there is chance of facing huge amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
3417 Hamill Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3322 Bombardier Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am writing in reply to the advertisement as published in Indeed.com in regards to the Assistant Store Manager position at your office in San Diego . I am a team player and believe my dynamic attitude towards work would be a great aid to your company.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for providing assistance and support to the Store Manager, to help ensure store standards are maintained and sales targets are exceeded.
- Taking “ownership” of the store during manager’s absence.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team of staff to ensure a superb customer experience in store.
- Duties include the following:
- Applying commercial skills to meet sales and cost budgets
- Recruiting, developing and retaining staff
- Ensuring the team deliver consistently great customer service
- Meeting operational expectations by implementing and maintaining high retail standards
- Accurately complete all store administration in line with company processes
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
My previous job had thought me to fight with different situations. I am intending to bring out the professionalism in my work by getting in contact with you people. Note down my email dress and contact number so that you can get in touch with me.