Sample Cover letter for Assistant Vice President
Write your cover letter for Assistant Vice President on your own. No it is not at all a difficult job as all you need to do is mention your skills and experience in a decent manner. Further if you review the sample of cover letter then you might get answers to all your queries.
(Write your name and address)
4265 Poplar Chase Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Walter Industries Inc
3657 Dovetail Estates
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
This letter is in response to your job advertisement of Assistant Vice President position in Boise . This position is compatible with my skills and work experience. It also suits well to my career interests.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for the operational management of all aspects of security services provided throughout Europe, Middle East & Africa within the Regional Security Control Centre.
- Managing 4 direct reports, with supporting staff of 16 and a guarding force of over 250.
- Accountable for all operational plans, guidelines, and procedures which meet company standards.
- Responsible for the incident reporting structure within the department and the key decision making for the evaluation of incidents.
- Constructs, designs and implements the departments security development plans, including all procedural and operational documents and databases.
- Vault custodian, involving the joint opening and closing functions, these are vital to the security of the firm’s assets.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Initially I would like to understand the type of work done by people here in order to get in to the skin of work. With complete dedication and hard work I will try to enhance my career as well as growth of the company.