Sample Cover letter for Attorney Assistant
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Attorney Assistant as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
3666 Mahlon Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Champion Enterprises Inc.
3608 Ritter Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
On the basis of experience that I possess I think I can be the eligible candidate for the Attorney Assistant and can serve you aptly to meet your needs. After learning about the vacancy at Champion Enterprises Inc. in Lakewood from CollegeRecruiter , I did not even thought for a minute before applying for job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- File opening; Receipt and assimilation of correspondence from clients, prosecuting authorities and courts;
- Sending correspondence to clients, prosecuting authorities and courts;
- Considering prosecution evidential statements and exhibits;
- Listening to or watching recorded prosecution evidence;
- Locating and instructing experts in the preparation of reports;
- Taking instructions from clients and witnesses;
- Preparing brief to Counsel in crown court matters;
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to your reply regarding my credentials. Please contact me anytime through phone or email for any discussion regarding the interview arrangements. I would like to thank you for your consideration in this case.