Sample Cover letter for Author
Understand what your employer wants to read in your cover letter for Author. If you are clear with it then it can become easy to draft a professional cover letter and with such letter definitely you win chances of interview call.
(Write your name and address)
3232 Star Route
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Hormel Foods Corp.
1806 Barfield Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m interested in joining Hormel Foods Corp. at Author position. My previous experiences and educational background matches with the job requirements well. I am sure I would be a valuable asset to your company.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- An up-to-date knowledge of Hercules C-130 avionic aircraft installed systems and those under development.
- To liaise with Marshall Aerospace design engineers on technical investigations and assist with the preparation of modification estimates specifications and proposals.
- To assistliaise with IPT Hercules and Tristar IPT.
- To assist design in the production of safety assessment and analysis for the installation fault finding and system operational checkoutconfidence procedures.
- To provide and co-ordinate the provision of technical support to the RAF IPT and Investigate and respond to technical queries raised by the IPT and internal departments.
- Liaise with MA commercial ILS and production departments to progress customer requirements.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Kindly let me know if you require any more info about my educational background and work experience. You can contact me via email and phone number as mentioned in my resume. I would like to appreciate your efforts in this regard.