Sample Cover letter for Baker
If you are new to cooperate world and aiming to enter it then start with preparing exclusive cover letters that supports your resume. Any time you can get a call for job so be ready with your letters and see to it that they showcase professionalism which is required in Baker.
(Write your name and address)
4834 Masonic Hill Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Standard Pacific Corp.
1314 Stiles Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am applying in response to your advertisement published in Indeed.com in regards to Baker position for your office at Little Rock . I am interested in working in this position with your company and believe that my employment and education meets the required criteria for this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- As the assistant head baker and cake maker I am in charge of running the day shift with duties including, product ordering, staff training, deliveries and overseeing the hotel and wholesale orders.
- During my time at the Grand Hotel I have maximised sales and profits by making all cakes and bread used within the hotel and also selling tray bakes for wholesale.
- During my time as head baker I worked extensively throughout the business.
- Within the store my key objectives were to maximise sales and profits through efficient management of people, sales, costs product and team motivation.
- I helped Occombe farm to attain soil association, a credit consisting of standards.
- I am also involved in the training and recruitment of new staff members.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to make significant contributions to your team. I am looking forward to discuss my profile with you. I will call you after few days week to confirm the arrangements for the interview. I like to thank you for your consideration.