Sample Cover letter for Banking
There are four important things your cover letter should cover like applying for which position, name of company, references and destination of job. All these things make letter complete and can take you step further towards the job.
(Write your name and address)
224 Red Bud Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2271 Riverwood Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned about the vacant Banking position for your office at Rochelle Park . I have a good work profile and responsibilities comparable to the position that is advertised. I believe I would be a great contributor to your organization at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Upload daily bank statements, and process all relevant journals for bank entries.
- Daily investigation of reconciling items on the bank statement and SAP for UK and International clearing accounts.
- Daily reporting on non-reconciled items
- Producing period end balance sheet reconciliations for UK and International clearing accounts
- Reconciling PAYE including payment to HMRC, and Friends Provident
- Produce period end balance sheet reconciliations for payroll general ledger accounts
- Business knowledge to identify recurring queries and pro-actively provide solutions
- High level SAP knowledge covering banking, AP, AR and GL
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In the coming week I will make a contact with you so that we can discuss out the date of interview. In case you require more information you can contact me at the mentioned phone number and email id.