Sample Cover letter for Beautician
There are many employers who tend to eliminate candidate if the cover letter is improper. So make sure that the cover letter prepared by you is accurate. If you do not have idea about dos and don’ts of letter for Beautician then view the sample of the letter mentioned below.
(Write your name and address)
4423 Heather Sees Way
(Write Employer’s name and address)
XO Communications Inc
859 Main Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Since long time I was looking for Beautician post but could not find the one which really challenges me for work. When I got in touch with CollegeRecruiter , I came to know about vacancy for the same post in XO Communications Inc at Pawnee and so decided to apply for job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I worked my own Beauty room at Unique Hair Design and Beauty in Richmond upon Thames,
- Further to these responsibilities I took on further training as a Hairdresser in the same salon intending to widen my expertise and skills base.
- I was also responsible for re-ordering stock and sales of various beauty products.
- I worked at reception making appointments, answering telephonail extensions.
- During my time at college, I was selected to take part in a number of displays and demonstrations of Beauty products and services at Olympia in central London.
- I enjoy doing new things as a challenge, and I maintain an active lifestyle, I am fit and healthy and not afraid of hard work.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
My previous job has thought me a lot in terms of knowledge and brought up a huge experience. With that knowledge I would like to move ahead and would assist in handling the upcoming projects of the company. Waiting for your response.