Sample Cover letter for Bank Administration
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for Bank Administration requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
2585 Deans Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Cooper Cameron Corp.
1771 Ross Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As mentioned in your recent Advertisement in Net-Temps.com , I am interested in the Bank Administration at Pleasantville . I have enclosed my resume along with this cover letter for your consideration. My resume also lists the professional experience and qualifications.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Preparing Doctor’s referral letters.
- Register and deduct the patients in vision system.
- Scanning and input patients’ results in the system.
- Filing faxing and summarizing patients’ documents.
- Answering calls and making appointments for the patients and medical representatives.
- Preparing repeat and acute prescriptions on doctor’s request.
- Responsible for reception area and manage the general tasks.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Moving ahead in career is possible with good opportunities and I am keen to grab the opportunity place by you. By interviewing me you would come to the right conclusion but so far my all work experiences have been great.