Sample Cover letter for Benefits Coordinator
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for Benefits Coordinator requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
4003 Scheuvront Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3071 Pinnickinick Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am submitting my resume for your pursual with regards to Benefits Coordinator position with Allergan, Inc. at Denver . I have an excellent track record in majority of the competencies that you are looking for in the potential candidate.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Logged and distributed all applications/resumes coming through Human Resources
- Scheduled all PCS (Patient Care Service) interviews with various Supervisory PCS Personnel
- Produced and sent out offer letters to New Hires
- Scheduled and produced departmental reports for New Hire Orientations
- Processed paperwork on all New Hires
- Updated weekly Job Posting of all Walker facilities via hard copy and on Corporate Intranet
- Assisted incoming staff at the Human Resources front desk and performed miscellaneous duties and/or functions
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to join your company where I can make major contributions leading to growth to company and personal growth. Please inform me about the possibility of arranging the interview for me. I will call you in next few days to confirm the interview details.