Sample Cover letter for Banking Business Analyst
There are four important things your cover letter should cover like applying for which position, name of company, references and destination of job. All these things make letter complete and can take you step further towards the job.
(Write your name and address)
1839 Whitman Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Astoria Financial Corporation
2611 Washington Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Availing jobs like Banking Business Analyst in reputed company like Astoria Financial Corporation situated in Norwalk is just like living your dream. For getting me in touch with you I would like to thanks Indeed.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Selected as the Service Quality Adviser for a busy branch to monitor and maintain the highest standards of service in all procedures and professionalism in staff practices.
- Achieved the status of branch in The Republic of Ireland for service level as assessed by official audit.
- Developed leads in all mortgage and investment products through careful and tactful interaction with customers making recommendations in new and enhanced services.
- Maximised all opportunities for sales through needs analysis for individual customers
- Deputised for the Branch manager covering all responsibilities in his absence.
- Authorised as a trusted key holder and also took ownership for opening and closing the branch.
- Coached staff members on improvements to service quality while maintaining morale in the branch during difficult economic circumstances.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Any time you can get in touch with me to know more about my knowledge material and discuss doubts if any. Arranging personal interview that is face to face meeting can help you out in judging me.