Sample Cover letter for Billing Clerk
Understand the way of writing cover letter for Billing Clerk by viewing the sample letter mentioned below. Good English, good format and good content are the three important factors which must be there in your letter.
(Write your name and address)
1532 Stratford Park
(Write Employer’s name and address)
New York Times Company
3647 Bryan Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of the job opportunity related to Billing Clerk position through CollegeRecruiter . I have the requisite qualifications and work experience requiredfor the job. I firmly believe that I could make a important contribution to New York Times Company in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Providing monthly reports to managers and daily target reports for the credit control team using Microsoft Excel.
- Assisting the credit controllers with their workload; recently I have taken on my own ledger and chased clients on a weekly basis.
- Liaising with a wide variety of external clients and different levels of staff internally.
- Dealing with high volumes of invoices of which authorities have to be matched to appropriate amounts.
- Process bad debt write off’s
- General administration and ad-hoc duties
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am interested in working in this position so that I can put my effort and knowledge to good use in the interests of your organization. You can contact me at above telephone number for arranging an interview or even mail me at email address mentioned n my resume. I would like to thanks you for your consideration and valuable time.