Sample Cover letter for Biochemistry
What kind of cover letter does employer demands for Biochemistry? They basically do not need lengthy letter as they do not have to go through wide information of every letter. So keep it short yet informative. Do not skip some of the important information like experience, project handled by you, solutions provided by you, educational achievements, etc.
(Write your name and address)
3570 Cabell Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Cox Communications Inc.
895 Brooke Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
With reference to your advertisement in the Simply Hired , I would like to apply for the post of Biochemistry position. I believe my interests and credentials are well suited to the requirements you are looking for.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Obtaining Samples from Ambulatory and Hospitalized Patient including Intensive Therapy.
- Working in all the departments of the laboratory such as: Proteins Serology and Hormones.
- Interpreting and validating patient data from laboratory computer system.
- Carrying out evaluation and quality assessment of diagnostic tests.
- Advising clinicians on use of tests and interpretation of results.
- Participate in the maintenance of a safe working environment.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I want to discuss out my experience and qualification in detail with you people and so I am expecting an arrangement for personal meeting. Thank you for spending time and going through my letter.