Sample Cover letter for Biotech
There are many employers who have made cover letter compulsory along with submitting resume and so it is advisable for you to be ready with the template of such letter. Opportunity do not knock the door before coming so be ready with some of the basic documents like resume and cover letter while applying for Biotech.
(Write your name and address)
1196 Sunrise Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3242 Lake Forest Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please review my resume for applying for the position of Biotech at Las Vegas . I have the relevant work experience in the desired field. I believe, I would be make great contribution to KB Home in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Tasks included performing diagnostic tests of hardware,
- software and cells; monitoring effects of drugs on cell properties and performing data analysis;
- running screening campaigns for pharmaceutical companies;
- testing for potential drug candidates using automated patch clamp.
- Additional tasks included work in the cell microbiology/culture laboratory; preparing solutions for customer use (GLP); planning laboratory work and occasionally study timetables.
- Close cooperation with lab personnel and technical department in order to improve overall performance.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
This letter is conveying some essentials details about me but to know my working style we need to have face to face meeting. Thank you for considering my letter and spending your valuable time.