Sample Cover letter for Bookkeeper
These days’ people are highly making use of cover letter along with resumes as they assist in creating good impression and can also guide employer about your previous working status. It is advisable not to take any kind of risk while applying for Bookkeeper as there is huge competition involved.
(Write your name and address)
237 Findley Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
CBRL Group Inc.
1743 Roosevelt Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Opportunities do not come always and so when I saw something coming on my way via CollegeRecruiter I thought of applying for it. Bookkeeper matches well with my qualification and experience and so I think I can be the preferable candidate for CBRL Group Inc. in Goodrich.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I am currently working within a small accountancy practice.
- My daily duties include bookkeeping using sage software, calculating and processing payrolls for various clients using a computerised payroll system.
- I have daily contact with various clients by email phone and fax and.
- I process all Inland Revenue correspondence as well as dealing with the end of year payroll processing.
- I use Excel and Word and Outlook on a daily basis.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It’s a request to schedule the meeting so that you can personally meet me and make out my capability of gaining the post. Apart from this my experience and amount of knowledge will speak out in my work. Kindly reply soon.