Sample Cover letter for Branch Manager
Understand the way of writing cover letter for Branch Manager by viewing the sample letter mentioned below. Good English, good format and good content are the three important factors which must be there in your letter.
(Write your name and address)
821 Jewell Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4020 Emma Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am writing in reply to the classified ad in Jobing.com seeking to fill the position of Branch Manager for your office at Saint Paul . I understand the work profile and I have experience in the relevant field. I am sure I would be make good contribution to Genuity Inc. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Supporting the Branch Manager supervise and train other branch staff whilst maintaining my own sales results
- Attended and ran courses on development of others
- Generate new business from current and former customers
- Actively up selling and cross selling a variety of products by phone and face to face meetings
- Built strong relationships with customers to establish a need and would find appropriate product to suit ensuring repeat business
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Kindly let me know if you require any more info about my educational background and work experience. You can contact me via email and phone number as mentioned in my resume. I would like to appreciate your efforts in this regard.