Sample Cover letter for Branch Office Administrator
Common mistake done by job seekers while applying for Branch Office Administrator are that they pay more attention on reviving resume rather than cover letter. Resume plays vital role but cover letter is not far behind as it will assist you in becoming eligible for interview.
(Write your name and address)
3005 Harrison Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Murphy Oil Corporation
3465 Nancy Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Since long time I was waiting for such opportunity to work with Murphy Oil Corporation in San Francisco for Branch Office Administrator . I got to know about the vacancy while browsing JobFox.com and I am looking forward to work with this company which has reputed name in market.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsibilities Reporting to the Regional Manager,
- I manage a of team of administrators, ensuring all operational activities within the branch, including administration work are carried out quickly and efficiently within strict timescales.
- Handle all incoming phone calls in a professional manner dealing with enquires.
- Preparation of reports and all project related documentation for three project managers and the Regional Manager.
- Processing and checking all timesheets and expense sheets for the employees working for the branch and inputting onto our internal payroll system.
- Maintain all personnel records for the branch ensuring all the correct paperwork is completed and submitted to the payroll department.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to meet you for discussing my skills and qualification. You can contact me via telephone number or e-mail as mentioned in my resume. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.