Sample Cover letter for Broadcast Producer
There are many employers who have made cover letter compulsory along with submitting resume and so it is advisable for you to be ready with the template of such letter. Opportunity do not knock the door before coming so be ready with some of the basic documents like resume and cover letter while applying for Broadcast Producer.
(Write your name and address)
3611 Geraldine Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Varco International Inc
1313 Timber Ridge Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
With reference to your advertisement in the Net-Temps.com , I would like to apply for the post of Broadcast Producer position. I believe my interests and credentials are well suited to the requirements you are looking for.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Producing live and pre-recorded TV news and current affairs programmes and
- Features. Researching and developing items and strands. Producing from outside
- Broadcast locations. Sourcing material for future programming. Organising
- National and international broadcast, feed, facilities and support staff.
- Using ENPS programme maker and Jupiter desk top- Q Cut digital picture editing.
- Researching, producing live and pre-recorded TV and radio news and current
- Affairs programmes for news bulletins. Producing from OB locations.
- Using ENPS programme maker and News-cutter digital desk-top editing system
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I appreciate the opportunity to visit you next week for discussing my candidature for this position. Please find my resume attached with this letter. You can contact me via email and phone mentioned in my resume. Thanks a lot for taking your time for considering my resume.