Sample Cover letter for Business Consultant
Like while writing article its summary plays important role, similarly while applying for job, along with resume cover letter plays equal important role. The Business Consultant is very competitive in nature, and so have a look at the sample letter before preparing the final cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
957 Kuhl Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2807 Oakdale Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I found your advertisement regarding the job opening for the post of Business Consultant position on Jobing.com . I am sure I would be able to unleash my work skills and creative energies to perform well at this position. I believe I am the suitable candidate for the above mentioned work profile.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Tender submission lifecycle from initial request to acceptance and, where successful, project roll-out.
- Provision of pre-sales support, resulting in generation of 370,000 revenue in the last 6 months.
- Working with existing clients, to identify improvement to operational processes in order to reduce costs using data produced from the supplied telematics system.
- Customer requirements elicitation and analysis for bespoke applications and integration of the telematics system with their back office applications.
- Submission of recommendations and delivery of projects to agreed scope, to ensure realisation of RoI on their investment in fleet management technology.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By getting in touch with you I would like to discuss details of work and common interest to prosper in life. Kindly spend you precious time with me in order to make out skills possessed by me and to discuss the work issue.