Sample Cover letter for Business Development Specialist
You can stand a chance for interview if your cover letter is appealing. What exactly should you include in your cover letter? Don’t keep your cover letter and resume similar as cover letter for Business Development Specialist should describe more of your qualification and experience.
(Write your name and address)
4037 Sun Valley Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Arch Coal, Inc.
4375 Warner Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of opportunity available with Arch Coal, Inc. for the position of Business Development Specialist at Wenatchee . If you are looking for a capable, and team-oriented person with a dynamic attitude then you should review my enclosed resume.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsibility for Client relationship management, reporting, and Client satisfaction with the RFS
- Responsibility for optimisation of the RFS to maximise financial benefits
- Retention of cross-functional ownership until the final invoice is billed
- Responsibility for RFS tracking; business compliance for the end-to-end RFSResponsibility for tracking, quantifying and managing Strategic Outsourcing business line risk
- Responsibly for risk audit and feeds into all other relative bid business lines and organisations
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe that I can make significant contributions to your organization while working in this position. Please consider my resume for the possibility of scheduling the interview. I will call you next week for confirming the interview arrangements. I would like to thank you for your kind consideration.