Sample Cover letter for Business Operation Manager
It is definitely important to prepare eye catchy resume but along with it do not neglect the importance of cover letter for Business Operation Manager. Cover letter play very important role in determining your working status so far and this sample letter would assist you in best possible way.
(Write your name and address)
2540 Primrose Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2023 Weekley Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Dedication and confidence are the two things which every job demands and keeping that in mind I think I can perfectly meet with your job requirements for Business Operation Manager post which I came to know via YAHOO! HotJobs . Scotts Company in Reedsburg is known for punctual work in market and so I m keen to learn some great business ethics.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for security cash procedures in the cashroom and off site including transportation.
- Responsible ensuring that there is security strategy plan in place plus operational procedures for local areas.
- Multi site responsibility with each place having their own P&L (50 sites).
- Currently have operational control of the South West, South Wales and Gloucestershire.
- Responsible for managing key accounts.
- Dealing at high level with local authorities.
- Monitoring existing business and driving new business.
- Regular updates on pipeline business.
- Managing Aged debt for the region.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
As my resume clearly briefs about my career history, I feel that I can tell you more in detail. I appreciate an opportunity for a personal interview so that I can prove you my skills and knowledge in the related field.