Sample Cover letter for Business Systems Analyst
Just have a view at the below mentioned sample cover letter as it would make it easy for you to prepare the letter for yourself. Applying for Business Systems Analyst requires you to be perfect as you will have to face large amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
4793 Glendale Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Campbell Soup Co.
1211 Coburn Hollow Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Today there are many advertisements coming out for the Business Systems Analyst but they are not as challenging as of those mentioned by Campbell Soup Co. at Los Angeles. When I came to know about vacancy of this post via Net-Temps.com , I was completely thrilled.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Oracle E-Business suite Implementation across several European locations.
- Responsible for the CRM suite setup (Service Repair, Depot Repair, Install Base and Service Contracts including a number of related modules.
- Gap Analysis
- Data & Requirements Gathering
- Creation and version control of setup documentation (BR100, Customisation specification documents).
- Data mapping and migration of legacy data
- Creation and maintenance of required (EOT) Evidence of Testing documentation & system validation documentation.
- Diagnose and resolve issues raised by the user community from multiple functions (Accounts Receivables, Payables, Purchasing, Inventory, Order Management and Service).
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By this cover letter just wanted to give rough idea about my skills and ability to work hard. Waiting for your interview call so that you can personally meet and decide my potential to get the post or not.