Sample Cover letter for Cabinet Maker
Ignoring cover letter might cost you against your job. If you are not able to understand the way of writing it for Cabinet Maker then you can consider the below mentioned sample cover letter. Keep in mind to write the references while writing cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
4679 Heather Sees Way
(Write Employer’s name and address)
H&R Block Inc.
2371 Edwards Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
From the Monster.com , I learned about your need for Cabinet Maker at Tulsa . I am very interested in this position with H&R Block Inc., and believe that my education and employment background are appropriate for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Significant experience in all areas of cabinet making including the designing, manufacturing and fitting of kitchen, bedroom and free standing furniture.
- Previous experience of fitting high specification kitchens imported from Germany.
- Ability to read and prepare drawings from specifications and customer preferences.
- Proper selection and preparation of various solid timbers.
- Knowledge of the use of CNC machine, spindle operated Machinery, panel saws and laminating work.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I welcome the opportunity to discuss my skills and abilities. I appreciate your consideration in this regards. I would look forward to meet you soon. You can reach me via phone and email anytime.