Sample Cover letter for CAD Designer
Cover letter speaks on your behalf with employer and so it is important to make it content oriented. There is lot of competition for CAD Designer and so it is essential to be prepared from your side before going for an interview.
(Write your name and address)
4039 Tanglewood Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2723 Bingamon Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Having view at the advertisement place in Simply Hired made me very happy mainly because this is my forte to work and soon I came to know about it. CAD Designer has that X factor which can allow me to show my talent and I am thankful to DIMON Incorporated for considering me for interview in West.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Working in a busy Contract department has given me vital experience in both office and technical departments.
- I have been involved in the estimating of new works at tender stage and liasing with clients to assist in the smooth running of the jobs won.
- Other skills include scheduling of variations including price additions and admissions then invoicing these to the clients.
- The position has also involved Auto CAD work on electrical specification layouts.
- I was also responsible for the management of the company fleet of vehicles.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I earnestly look forward to put my knowledge and work experience into practice. I will contact you in following days for confirming that you have received my resume. Please contact me for any questions that you might have. Thanks a lot for your consideration.